fredag 11 februari 2011

Who? - Famous people

Australia is a very interesting country I think. It has a beautiful and warm climate, many unique animal species, fine cities, beautiful environment...
Well, I could keep on writing about great things from Australia even more. Australia has lots of great and lovely things. But one thing I never really thought of before is how many big celebrities who come from there. They have quite a special dialect in Australia so I can usually tell if someone is from there. But in the case of celebrities, I usually don't focus on the dialect. I usually focus on other things such as how they look and behave.

There are many celebrities who come from Australia, which I never before had imagined to come from there. For example, did you know that Hugh Jackman is from Australia? I didn't. And also Nicole Kidman is from Australia. But compared with Hugh Jackman, she was not born in Australia. But she grew up there.
 
Hugh Jackman


Nicole Kidman








































Sources and pictures from:
google.com
wikipedia.org

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar